At RWC, you can do as little or as much as you want.
Solution Seminar: Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance
Join us at 11 a.m. Sept. 8 in the RWC Auditorium to hear from Lisa Walker, vice president of Advocacy Resources with Bay Aging and Wade Bishop, chief financial officer with Rappahannock Westminster-Canterbury to learn more about Medicare Open Enrollment and Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI).
You’ll learn more about:
- The different types of Medicare coverage
- Benefits of each type of coverage
- Tips to help you determine what choice is best for you
- Different variables of long-term care insurance
- How LTCI can work with contract options at RWC
RSVP by calling 804-438-4877 or emailing us by Sept. 1. Reservations are required and seating is limited.
Click around on our CALENDAR to see what may be coming up or of interest. The calendar is full of activities on and off campus.